As the weather gets hotter, try this refreshing piña colada: a blend of pineapple juice, ice, and coconut cream with a gentle warmth from the rum. It’ll make you feel like you’re on an island, giving you a tropical feel!
• 1¾ fl. oz. Don Q Gold rum
• ½ fl. oz. Don Q 151° rum
• 1 fl. oz. Pineapple juice
• 1 fl. oz. Coco Lopez Cream of Coconut
• 1 dash Angostura bitters
• 1 Maraschino cherry for garnish
• 1 Slice of Pineapple (optional)
• 1 Cocktail umbrella (optional)
First, blend Don Q Gold Rum, pineapple juice, cream of coconut, bitters, and a half scoop of cubed ice until light and frothy. Aerated, not thick. Then, pour into a tulip glass. Float with the Don Q 151° rum. Lastly, garnish with a Maraschino cherry and a cocktail umbrella. Enjoy!