This pink peppermint cocktail is full of holiday cheer! Candy cane vodka, creme de cacao, vanilla and a drop of cream come together to create the perfect iced holiday drink that’s a real treat!
INGREDIENTS: (Yields 1)
• 2 ounces candy cane vodka
• 2 ounces creme de cacao (white)
• 1-ounce vanilla simple syrup
• 1/2-ounce cream or half and half
• 1 candy cane for garnish
• sparkling sugar for the glass
First, prepare the candy cane vodka 30 minutes before. Then, rim a glass with a drop of water and dip it in either sparkling sugar or crushed candy canes. Next, fill a cocktail shaker with ice and add the vodka, creme de cacao, syrup, and half and half. Shake well for at least 30 seconds. Finally, pour in the glass and garnish with a candy cane. Cheers!