Happy New Year! Let’s make the year 2021 sweeter than the last, by making this month’ s truly irresistible dessert that is easy to make and is everyone’s favorite.
SEVEN LAYER MAGIC COOKIE BARS INGREDIENTS
• 1 ½ cups graham cracker crumbs
• ½ cup butter or margarine, melted
• 1 (14 ounce) can EAGLE BRAND® Sweetened Condensed Milk
• 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
• 1 cup butterscotch-flavored chips
• 1 ⅓ cups flaked coconut
• 1 cup chopped nuts
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (325 degrees F for glass baking pan). In small bowl, combine graham cracker crumbs, and butter; mix well. Press crumb mixture firmly on bottom of 13×9-inch baking pan. Next, pour sweetened condensed milk evenly over crumb mixture. Layer evenly with remaining ingredients; press down firmly with fork. Then, bake 25 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool. Chill if desired. Cut into bars or diamonds. Store covered at room temperature. Enjoy!