By Brooke Gettler and Nicole Carner
As the weather starts to change, the season for uncontrollable or “bad” hair is on its way. If you know a few simple tips, however, you don’t have to worry about your locks getting the best of you. Follow this advice to get smooth and healthy hair that is ready for JustAir blowouts.
• Monthly Mask: You should always use a monthly hair mask to add moisture to your hair and help fight frizz. Without a monthly mask such as Moroccan Oil Weightless one, the elements in South Florida will dry out and damage your hair, increasing the frizz.
• Daily: One of the best tools to fight frizz, humidity and harmful UV rays is Keratin Complex Straight Day. You can use it on dry or wet hair so it is incredibly versatile. It is also a great way to tame frizz the day after your wash your hair.
• Dry Hair: One of the most important things to remember when you decide to get a blowout is that your hair should be completely dry. If there is any moisture at all, this will attract more moisture, creating frizz.
• Sleeping Style: If you get a blowout from JustAir and want to make it last longer, try sleeping with your hair up in a topknot.
• Dry Shampoo: Another great way to make sure your blowout lasts is to use dry shampoo. It adds a bit of texture and helps the naturally produced oils to make the hairdo last.
No matter what hairstyle you are looking for, JustAir is there for you seven days a week.
Country Isles Plaza, 1388 Weston Road, Weston; justair.me